Leading National Manufacturer of External Venetian Blinds & Awnings
evaya heralds a new era in high performance shading systems
Welcome to the evolution
Advantages of External Shading
This is becoming particularly evident when relating to matters concerning carbon and greenhouse gas emissions and is being reflected in recent architectural, building and design trends. With this in mind, evaya’s range of Internal and External Shading Systems including the ev80 aluminium venetian blinds have been designed to effectively:
- Reduce solar glare and transmission.
- Contribute markedly to the reduction of heat gain through glazing.
- Provide shading and cooling in warmer months.
- Allow the passive entrance of solar radiation during colder periods.
- Reduce household energy consumption and expenditure.
- Enhance the comfort and well being of those living and working inside.
Streamlined and functional these solar shading systems are capable of efficiently shading large expanses of glass whilst at the same time creating striking facades. Their unique design means they can be operated to allow the entrance of natural light without glare, all the while maintaining exterior views.
Available in a range of styles and finishes and able to be retracted and concealed when not in use, all our blinds are manufactured and engineered at our premises located on the Mornington Peninsula. This not only ensures we can provide unique lead times, it also means that critical client support and assistance is readily available.
Combining European component technology and precision with ongoing product development from our in house R&D team means we are able to create high performance shading solutions designed specifically for our climate.